Refund and Return Policy
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event details.
- Subject to any statutory rights of refund (including, without limitation, the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law), if an event takes place then generally there is no right to a refund or exchange, including where a ticket holder cannot attend because of adverse weather conditions.
- Subject to clause 8, refunds or exchanges are not available if you:
– simply change your mind about Products you have purchased;
– have mistakenly purchased the wrong Product; or
– are unable to provide proof of purchase.
No Re-Sale or Promotional Use
Products or services obtained from this Site (including Festival tickets) may not be re-sold, on-supplied or transferred for commercial, consumer or promotional purposes, bundled with other goods or services, or used for promotional purposes without MIC’s prior written consent.